ADMISSION PROCESS FOR INSTITUTE LEVEL AND VACANT SEATS AFTER CAP FIRST YEAR OF MCA 2023-24
This institute follows the admission procedure as given in the “Information Brochure for admission to the Post Graduate Professional Technical Courses for Academic Year 2023-24” provided by Government of Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell for;
- Admissions under Institute Level Seats
- Vacancies Against CAP Seats We followed the procedure as given below for the admissions of mentioned seats:
- Admissions should made in a transparent manner and strictly as per the Inter-Se-Merit of the Candidates who have applied to the Competent Authority for the verification of documents and then to the institution. (The last date of submission of application form for Institute Level Seats & Vacancies CAP Seats was xx / xx / 2023 up to 05:00 pm.)
- Information specifying rules of admission were published well before the commencement of the process of admission. All the information was displayed on the institute’s website.
- Applications were invited by the notifying schedule of admission and the number of seats in MCA(Institute Level Seats and others) on the website of the institute on XX / XX / 2023.
- Aspiring candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as notified by the Government and specified by the appropriate authority, from time to time, applied to the Director of the institute as provided in admission rule 3(3)(b).
- The institute after verification of all required documents prepared and displayed in the Inter-Se-Merit lists of the Candidates to be filled in at the Institute Level, in the Institute Lavel Seats and vacant seats after the CAP rounds, on the Notice Board and published the same on the website of the institute on XX / XX /2023 at 10:00 am.
- All the admissions and cancellations were updated instantly through online system.
- The remaining CAP seats or becoming vacant after the CAP Rounds, filled by the candidate from the same category for which it was earmarked during the CAP Round. Such seats were filled on the basis of Inter-Se-Merit of the applicant.
- While filling these seats, preference was given to Maharashtra State Candidates over All India Seat Candidates.
STEP 1: Register online on DTE website http://cetcell.mahacet.org/
STEP 2: Document verification at SETU centre.
STEP 3: Apply to SVIMS for Institute level and Vacant Seats after CAP admission
STEP 4: Display of merit list on SVIMS’s website (www.svims-pune.edu.in) & Notice Board
STEP 5: Confirmation of Admission by submitting required documents and paying fees, as per merit list at SVIMS
1. Admission for Vacant Seats against CAP & Minority apply in response to
2. Seats will be allotted on merit basis