ADMISSION PROCESS FOR FIRST YEAR OF MBA
STEP 1: Register online on DTE website http://cetcell.mahacet.org/
STEP 2: Document verification at Facilitation centre.
FILL ONLINE OPTION FORM
STEP 3: Choose SVIMS options (661410110F) for Centralized Admission Procedure (CAP) rounds on DTE website http://cetcell.mahacet.org/
STEP 4: The candidate should opt ‘Freeze’ or ‘Float’ through Login only and submit the duly signed printout to the Reporting Officer. The Officer shall issue acknowledgement.
Freeze: If you get institute of your choice, complete admission process and pay Seat Acceptance Fee for Candidates of General Category, VJ/DT, NT, SBC/OBC and SC, ST Category Candidates.
Float: When you do not get institute of your choice you can opt for float. This way you will be considered for the remaining CAP rounds, till you freeze on an institute.
For Example, if you have marked SVIMS as your first option in CAP form and you are allotted a seat at SVIMS, Freeze the option and proceed with admission formalities
STEP 5: After three CAP round -I, a list of vacant seats will be displayed on DTE for CAP Round II and III website http://cetcell.mahacet.org/
The seats available for Round II and III shall be published on the website. The Candidates are allowed to fill in or edit the already filled online option form. The seats to be allotted during the course of these rounds shall be subject to following conditions:
Eligibility for participation in CAP II & III
- The eligible Candidates who have not been allotted any seat in any of the previous rounds; or
- Who did not participate (Failure of filling the option form) in previous rounds; or
- Failure to report in person for Seat acceptance will be considered as if the Candidate has rejected the offer;
- Those who have taken and cancelled their admission in the earlier rounds or rejected seat; or
- Those who have selected Freeze option in earlier rounds but are desirous of changing it to Float are eligible to participate in these rounds
- Allotted Seat will be cancelled if, at any time, any of the documents or certificates is found to be invalid or fraudulent and/or the Candidate does not meet the eligibility norms;
Float option are not available for the seats allotted in CAP Round- III