A pioneering institute for nurturing women managers, leaders and entrepreneurs with heart – based leadership, skills for the VUCA world and professionalism
Empower women through provision of affordable, quality management education that is value based.
M1: To provide quality education and training in different functions and areas of management to help successfully take up the practice of management/ entrepreneurship in traditional and emerging businesses, social sectors and other human organisations or take up research/higher studies
M2: To equip students with essential life and lifelong learning skills to adopt, adapt and constructively respond to challenges thrown up by the VUCA world [specialized certifications – leading to professional development]
M3: To impart character and competence building education that inspires ethical behaviour and imbibing of human and professional values through interactive Art of Living / Sanctuary sessions
M4: To develop an eco-system for promoting research and innovation and tie ups with industry to help students stay abreast of advances and practices in the corporate world.
M5: Investing development of our human resources to enhance their competence
To be a premier Management Institute for creating ethical and effective corporate women leaders nurtured through the highest professional and personal values.
We will cultivate the values of respect, reliability, resourcefulness and reverence for all life.
Woman is a Symbol of Shakti. Our endeavour will therefore be
• To afford opportunities for the unfolding of the highest potential of our students.
• To offer education for empowerment of women students who wish to become entrepreneurs/corporate leaders
• To sensitise our students to their emotional, social and civic responsibilities
• To promote research in areas of critical need
• To invest meaningfully in our own human resources so that they may be able to reinvent themselves and become more student-centric