Learning Management System
MOODLE is the world’s most popular and most used Learning Management System. The dashboard and features of Moodle at SVIMS are available on the link given below:
URL link: http://192.168.1.251/moodle
Features of MOODLE
1. Modern, easy to use interface- Designed to be responsive and accessible, the Moodle interface is easy to navigate on both desktop and mobile devices
2. Personalized Dashboard- Organise and display courses the way you want, and view at a glance current tasks and messages..
3. Collaborative tools and activities- Work and learn together in forums, wikis, glossaries, database activities, and much more
4. All-in-one calendar- keeps track of your academic calendar and course deadlines.
5. Convenient file management- Drag and drop files from cloud storage services including MS OneDrive, Dropbox and Google Drive.
6. Simple and intuitive text editor- Format text and conveniently add media and images with an editor that works across all web browsers and devices.
7. Notifications- Students can receive automatic alerts on new assignments and deadlines, forum posts and also send private messages to one another.
8. Track progress- Students can track progress and completion opf various assignments.